- To provide assistance to military veterans including scholarships to assist them with the course of continuing education
- To aid, encourage,stimulate, foster, and promote educational development through grants, stipends, scholarships, and financial assistance
- To solicit donations from interested individuals, charitable and educational organizations, corporation, agency and other interested institutions
- To accept, hold, invest, reinvest and administer any gifts, grants bequests devises, benefits of trusts (but not to act as a trustee of any trust)
and property of any sort, without limitation as to amount or
value, and to use, disburse or donate the income or principal thereof exclusively for the charitable and educational purpose of the scholarship fund
- To help to reduce homelessness amongst our veterans and their families through education and enable them to live the life that they so richly deserve.