Friends Of Veterans New York

We Serve Those Who Served


Any person requesting assistance from the Friends of Veterans of New York must be a resident of New York and must be able to prove that he/she was honorably discharged or has a conditional discharge from a United States military branch of service. This is usually done by providing official discharge papers (DD 214).

Request assistance using our convenient online form.
Visit us on Facebook...  Visit us on Facebook  Donate now... Please help us to help our Veterans!  Visit Our Mobile Site